Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Cure for OCD problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   r u there
User :   Hello Doctor, I XXXXXXXX , facing the problem of OCD from many yrs say 10 yrs in what ways youcan help me
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I am a general practitioner I may not be able to help you much with this. You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
Doctor :   u need counselling for this problem
Doctor :   we ca arrange for counselor
Doctor :   who can help u overcome this problem
Doctor :   You can use the search a counselor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area if . If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area
User :   can you tell me that wether it is curable in homeopathy medicines
Doctor :   u need counseling for this more than medicine
User :   counselling what does it mean
Doctor :   counseling includes
Doctor :   Psychotherapy
Doctor :   or cognitive behavior therapy
Doctor :   along with medicines will work well
Doctor :   Cognitive behavior therapy involves retraining your thought patterns and routines so that compulsive behaviors are no longer necessary
Doctor :   r u able to follow
User :   O.K. Thanks doctor
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   Have you filled the Feedback form that I sent you?
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic, If you like our Services please refer your Friends and relatives.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor