Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Cracked and itchy penis skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have some kind of infection in penis
User :   its itiching a lot
Doctor :   could u specify what infection u have
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is it on the skin
User :   and some kind of white fluid is coming out
User :   ya , and sink is cracked
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when
User :   skin
User :   3 months
Doctor :For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
Doctor :   do u have fever or burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   m/married/25
User :   sometimes
Doctor :   ok
User :   any idea?
User :   abt the problem.
Doctor :   i need to know the detailed medical history before i can comment
Doctor :   do u have fever or burning sensation when u pass
User :   the skin on the tip is not healing
User :   no fever
User :   sometimes i get burning sensation for short time

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor