Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Counselling to handle depression and family issues - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Depression
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hi doctor
User :   i have very personal problems
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   can i say my family problems
Doctor :   k pl proceed
User :   iam married and working my husband is also working he is the only
son his father passed away 2 years back so we three are staying in home
User :   the problem is my mother inlaw she dont like me to cook and give
food to my husband and more from the starting she wont leave
us free like as soon we cum from office she cum and seat next to us
and move even for a min till we go to bed if we go out in weekends or outstation
she call atleast 10 times in a day i get angry and my husband is
full support to here because of these things iam not able to love my
User :   even my motherin law says something gud i cant take in good thing
User :   wat can i do doctor
Doctor :   pl visit marriage councellor to find solution to ur problems!!
User :   iam totally deppresd
User :   ok
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   that will be fine
Doctor :   if u meet them
User :   ok
User :   thank u
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User :   no doctor
User :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor