Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Counselling for overcoming insecurities, nightmare, fears and stress - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi
User :   HI
User :   I need some information on Phycatrist
User :   need to refer one of my family members
User :   Dr here
User :   Hi Dr.
User :   may i know, what problem does your relative have?
User :   where do u live ?
User :   ARE U THERE ?
User :   since u are not responding, i will have to close the window . please log back in if you have any medical query
User :   hi
User :   i am sorry
User :   had to recieve a call
Doctor :   Hi
User :   i need to show my wife
Doctor :   Dr here
User :   she is suffereing from huge insecurities, nightmare, fears and stressed about amost everything on planet earth
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   as menitoned above need help with respect to my wife
User :   she is suffereing from huge insecurities, nightmare, fears and stressed about amost everything on planet earth
Doctor :   Since when is she feeling like this? Also may i know her age?
User :   she is 26
User :   we got marrier 9 months back
User :   and its been there for all this while and even prior to our marrige
Doctor :   Is she not happy after marriage?
User :   i am confused....when she is with me alone and we having a nice time...she says she is very happy
User :   suddenly on some argument or fight takes place she become very angry, does all crazy things and starts abusine me marrige everything
Doctor :   Does she get angry on small issues? Has her behaviour changed recently?
User :   yes
User :   smallest of issues, jokes carcked by freinds relatives
User :   i have know her for 2 years and she was ok earlier but getting very vulnerable now
Doctor :   Did you ever talk to her regarding this? Is she stressed because of something?
User :   she was always very sensitive
User :   yes i have hundres of time
User :   she agrees and listens to me but only for few days
User :   she has huge complexes in life
User :   please suggest whom can i refer her to and how can i go about it
Doctor :   Why does she have complexes?
User :   for everything
Doctor :   You can see a Psychiatrist, she needs a proper counseling.
User :   i dont know
User :   ok
User :   can u please advice a good Psychiatrist. I live in
Doctor :   She needs to be evaluated properly and also she needs to be opened and share her problems
Doctor :   Give me a moment, i will tell you
User :   thanks
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW
Doctor :   You can visit this link
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   To see the Psychiatrists in
Doctor :   Is there anything else you would like to know?
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me, bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor