Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Counselling for neglected children - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello , doctor
Doctor :   hi
User :   i have a problem cousin
Doctor :   ok
User :   she is female,13,got one eldest brother and one younger brother
Doctor :   ok
User :   she say that her mother dont like her
User :   she say that her mother only love her brothers
Doctor :   ok
User :   when her brothers want anything, her mother will buy for her
Doctor :   ok
User :   but she say that her mother wont buy what her want for her
User :   and she say her mother dont let her to meet new friends
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   very bad
User :   and dont let her to go out
Doctor :   her mother
Doctor :   ok
User :   but let her eldest brother to go out with friend
Doctor :   ok
User :   her eldest brother just one years elder than her
Doctor :   oki
User :   and she say that her father also love her brothers too and dont love her
User :   she spill out everything to me,
Doctor :   ok
User :   what can i do?
User :   in my impression , i also dont like this girl
User :   do you think is her family problem or her own problem?
Doctor :   Ok but i do not Understand that .
Doctor :   As to why are you discussing this With me
Doctor :   Since it would require..
Doctor :   Counselor.
User :   what i have to say to this girl
Doctor :   She needs to see the Counselor..
User :   nope, her parents sure dont think it is a problem
User :   where to get the counsellor
User :   in her school
Doctor :   we from the Medical team Think so..
Thanks for Consulting Health care Magic.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor