Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Councelling for agoraphobia and treatment for facial acne. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help
User :   i feel tense when in people
Doctor :   ok
User :   how can i avoid this
Doctor :   ok
User :   i cant write
Doctor :   since how many days?
User :   my hand shakes when am around them
User :   since my 10th standard i guess
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   how old are you ?
User :   243
User :   24
Doctor :   ok
User :   why i dont know i feel tense
User :   tell me how can i avoid this
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   efore that i need to ask few questions
User :   ok fine
User :   u can ask
Doctor :   name the situations or conditions when feel tensed?
Doctor :   at the time or places where you feel safe?
User :   when am in around my friends
Doctor :   ok
User :   when am alone i can feel good and write well
Doctor :   ok
User :   i cant write comfortably
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do you think that what you fear is irrational
Doctor :   and try to avoid but you are not able to do
User :   yes i think so
User :   i try to avoid this all the time
Doctor :   have you seen a doctor for this?
User :   but i coudnt and this happens all the time
User :   no never
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what are you occup[ied as?
User :   am a software professional
Doctor :   ok
User :   often i cant even sign in front of colleagues
User :   unnecessary fear comes to my mind
Doctor :   ok
User :   especially writing letters like 8, 5 i feel inconveneint
Doctor :   ok
User :   what type of treatment should i take to avoid this
User :   i want to write confidentally
User :   like others
Doctor :   from the history that you are presenting
Doctor :   it may probably be Agoraphobia
User :   what is that acutally
User :   how can i avoid that
Doctor :   Fear of being in crowded, public places like markets.
User :   ok
Doctor :   oyu need to see a counseller
User :   ok
Doctor :   who can guide you
User :   okk
User :   is this a curable one
Doctor :   yes there are good chances
Doctor :   yuo adhere
User :   ok
Doctor :   to the advise of the counseller
User :   ok
Doctor :   fill this form and say when done
Doctor :   is there any thing that i can help?
User :   ya
User :   may i know ur good name plz
Doctor :   Dr R
User :   Thanku sir
User :   where u r from
User :   XXXXXX
Doctor :   XXXXXX
User :   cool
User :   and one more thing sir
Doctor :   yes
User :   in my teenage i got lot of pimples on my face
User :   i use to squeeze them unknowingly
Doctor :   ok
User :   now i got holes on my face
User :   how to cure this
Doctor :   i will suggest some home remedies for this
User :   sure sir
Doctor :   paste of sandalwood with black gram
User :   ok
Doctor :   keep it over night and wash with cold water the next day
User :   ok
User :   can i get rid of them permanently
Doctor :   there are various factors that determine the out come
User :   ok
Doctor :   is there any thing else?
User :   isn't there any cream like that
User :   for cure
Doctor :   you can discuss with your dermatoligist about different treatments available
User :   ok ok
User :   ok thanku sir
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor