Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Cosmetic and plastic surgery to treat curvature of the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i am curious/concerned about the curvature of my penis. it has a downward curvature when erect and am wondering how to possibly correct this
User :   whether it be surgery or some "home remedy"
Doctor :   Do you have any problems
Doctor :   with it
Doctor :   do you have pain during erection or sexual intercourse
User :   no pain, but it can be somewhat of an inconvenience/embarrasment so to speak
User :   i believe the girth would be much greater if the erection were straight
User :   the bottom or backside of my penis fails to become erect
Doctor :   Ok the surgery may not be needed in your case.
User :   is there any correction for this, then?
Doctor :   actually surgery comes with its disadvantages
Doctor :   hence it is better to take the help of plastic surgeon
Doctor :   if he can help you out with
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor