Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Correction of nasal septum, chronic allergic rhinitis, sinusitis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How Can i Help you
User :   hi,gudevening doctor
Doctor :   Good evening to you too
User :   am suffering frm chronic allergic rhinitis,sinusitis@and bent in nasal septum......vat can i do.???
Doctor :   YOu will need to go in for the correction of the nasal septum and that shall to an extent take care of the sinusitis that you are having
Doctor :   and as far as the Allergy is concerned you need to get the skin patch and the allergy test done and based on the report
Doctor :   you need to avoid the respective allergen since avoidance is the only way that you can prevent the allergy

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor