Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Contrast test for a chronic head injury - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Head Injuries
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   I have a question about something that keeps happening.
Doctor :   yes we are here to help please proceed
User :   I was in a motorcycle wreck almost 3 years ago. It was very bad. Among other bad injuries, I had chronic head injury also.
Doctor :   ok
User :   For the past few months, something keeps happening, that is very hard to explain.
Doctor :   ok tell it in your own words its alright
User :   Have you ever had a test that requires contrast?
Doctor :   ever had? or heard?
User :   have you ever had a test that requires contrast?
User :   had
Doctor :   no but in case of head injury a ct scan with contrast is used

Doctor :   anything else i can help you with?
Doctor :   are you with me?
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor