Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Consulting an orthopedician suggest - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   please proceed with your query.
User :   What are you specialist in?
User :   I am looking for a orthologist
Doctor :   I'm a General Physician , I can help you with any question.
Doctor :   you meant orthopedician?
User :   Actually I have pain bain probelm
User :   from very long time since 2 years
User :   yah orthopedician
Doctor :   you meant back pain?
User :   I feel pain while walking and settng
Doctor :   may I know your age ?
User :   I did MRI scan as well and it shows some problem in L3-L4
User :   my age is 24
Doctor :   pk
Doctor :   you want to consult an orthopedician is it? as in you want details of doctor?
User :   yah i want to consult orthopedician
Doctor :   can i know your location?
User :   it's gurgaon sector 15
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   could you please confirm me your phone no?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   thank you , our customer care people will surely get back to you in a while with the details
User :   ok
User :   thnaks
User :   Thanks
Doctor :   pleasure here
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye FOR NOW.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor