Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Consulting a gynecologist for second opinion - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   I want to consult an gynecologist R U the right person
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner
Doctor :  
you can discuss your problem with me
Doctor :  
I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   Actual I have already posted my queries on this portal before. However not got the correct answer. Can I know your Name
Doctor :  
or if you directly want to go for a second opinion from a gynecologist you can take help from the link that i will give you now
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   I am Dr. XXXXXXXX here, and I am a General Practitioner
Doctor :   I see from the chat histories that you have discussed the same problem a lot of times
Doctor :  
the answers given to you by my other collegues are appropriate, so if you are not satisfied with them and want a second opinion from a specialist then kindly use the link that i have provided above
Doctor :  
Is there any thing else or any other query I can help you with?
User :   Ok I would try the link provided
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
sure you can go ahead with the second opinion
Doctor :  
Please fill the feedback form say done when done.
Doctor :  
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries. Please refer your friends to our service.
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor