Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Congenital urinary obstruction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi sir any urologist here
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   i am having congenital urinary obstruction problem and done with two surgery 8 years back.And test results showing every thing normal.
User :   i am hesitating whether i can marry or not please help me
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   are yoiu having any problems with erection?
User :   no i am not having any problem.but doctor told still renal is dilated and one renal is normal and advised to take IVP test tmrw
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   As you are not having any problem with erection there will be no problem with sex.
User :   I am not worrying about sex my concerned is whether i can person will live a normal life with one normal kidney function or not
Doctor :   You can lead a normal life with one kidney
Doctor :   if that is functioning well
Doctor :   However you should go for yearly check ups
Doctor :   and take good care of your health especially if you have future'
Doctor :   problems like
Doctor :   diabetes and hypertension'
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor