Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Concieving a baby if husbands sperm count is less - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   pls help me
User :   i want to concieve a baby trying from last 5 yrs
User :   but doctors says my huband sperms count is 0 i will not have a baby
Doctor :  
User :   is anything can help me to be a mother
Doctor :  
i will need to ask you few more questions
Doctor :  
can i proceed?
User :   yes pls
Doctor :  
please provide age
Doctor :  
both your husbands and yours
User :   mine 28 husband 39
Doctor :  
when was the sperm count checked?
User :   almost 3-4 times but last was in feb 2008
Doctor :   does he have diabetes or any chronic illness?

User :   no nothing perfect fit
Doctor :  
does consume alcohol?
User :   no doctor no bad habits
Doctor :  
then only the sperm count is the problem you mean?
Doctor :  
does he have any problem in erection or ejaculation?

Doctor :  
I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor