Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Concerned about the white spots on the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   this is my first questions Sebaceous glands how to remove little white spots from under your penis. i am 25 year old and had them for the last 5 years. i am still able to produce cum when i had i pleasure my self. i also 2 others questions if i may ask.
Doctor :   Have you noticed any changes over these spots since then?
User :   no they have stayed the same
User :   also a few have growth over the years but not many
User :   also had hiv tests and they come back as negative
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i have not had any sexual interaction with any male or female
Doctor :   It is difficult to predict the possible cause for the white spot which has been there since years, however, most often a non progressive, a symptomatic white spots are benign lesions which is a non concerning.
Doctor :   All that is required is just monitoring.
User :   what can i do to reduce them or remove them
Doctor :   If you notice gross structural changes, then probably surgical removal, or ablation may be needed.
User :   okay
Doctor :   The cause for these have to be known first, only then the treatment option can be determined
User :   is there any i can do reduce them e.g use creams or play with my self less
Doctor :   If a cause is determined depending on the cause, it would need use of steroidal creams, or minimal invasive techniques such as ablation or freezing techniques or occasionally surgical methods to reduce them.
User :   any possible suggestions
User :   if creams that i could try
Doctor :   Since I cannot perform a physical examination, I would not be able to guess which among those treatment may help.
User :   okay
Doctor :   Hence I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist for the examination,
Doctor :   a dermatologist would be able to suggest you the right method of treating this.
User :   can having these spots reduce the chances of having children
Doctor :   Since you say, these spots have been since years, without symptoms, it is unlikely to cause problems of infertility.
User :   okay
User :   i got another questions to ask you please
Doctor :   Yes, please proceed with it.
User :   my penis is currently same as when i was a child. it has grown a like a adult mushroom head on the tip and my penis is thin and only 5 inches long
Doctor :   Ok
User :   is that a problem or is there any i can do to develop it like a adult
Doctor :   To help you better, can I ask a few questions?
User :   please do
Doctor :   Have you had a sexual intercourse in the past?
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you have any problems with erection?
Doctor :   Are you able to hold the erection with out any difficulties during masturbation for the entire act?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Let me answer to your queries then.
Doctor :   The size and the shape of the penis is fixed and that is dependent on the genetic and hormonal factors.
User :   ok
Doctor :   The size and shape does not matter as long as you do not have problems during sexual intercourse.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Since you do not seem to have problems during masturbation, there are less chances that you may have one during a actual sexual intercourse, unless other factors most commonly psychological factors interfere.
Doctor :   There are no means of increasing the size.
User :   is there anything i can do make it like a mens one like taking tablets that help to increase the size
Doctor :   You can increase the size the thickness however with the use of pills that help in erectile dysfunction.
User :   do u know any brands?
Doctor :   These pills can transiently increase the thickness and to some extent the size for a brief period of time.
Doctor :   These medications are recommended only during a sexual intercourse and not as a regular medications.
Doctor :   I would suggest you to wait till you have your first sexual intercourse.
User :   ok
User :   going back to see a dertomoligist would just free the spots or would they have cut it off the penis
Doctor :   And only if you find some difficulties due to your size or the shape, I would suggest you to consider the use of these pills.
Doctor :   No, cutting off would not be needed.
Doctor :   The white spots may be removed either by creams or by any of the ablation techniques,
User :   how would freezing it remove or would they use injections on my penis?
User :   ablation techniques? please explain
Doctor :   Yes, they will initially anaesthetise and following which freeze the affected area.
User :   ouch sounds painful
Doctor :   The same kind of technique is usually followed in ablation techniques except here a laser is used instead.
User :   is that painful?
Doctor :   There would be some sensations, however most of the pain sensation would be cut down by the use of anaesthetic agents.
User :   ok
User :   using penis enlargement tablets are only short term?
Doctor :   I would also point that most often the dermatologist would prefer to wait and watch method.
User :   ok
Doctor :   That would require just regular monitoring,
Doctor :   And treat only if required.
Doctor :   Do you follow?
Doctor :   Do you have any further query?
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor