Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Concerned about the polyps in uterus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   I am just very anxious- I really dont want to have the D&C but I know i need to . I am very concerned about them preforming it and damaging or scaring as well as infection. I want nothing more than to get pregnant
Doctor :   D & C is a very common procedure done by doctors, so any experienced Gyencologist shall do it fine to conserve the normal histology and physiology of the Uterus
Doctor :   The environment later helps in conceiving
Doctor :   So I suggest you to trust the doctor whom you are consulting
User :   I do just got that procedure yesterday and it was very painful. I still have cramping. I got the results that there is a polyp or clot that needs to be removed but have not had the chance to speak to the DR who will be preforming it. so i had all these questions in my head. Is 1cm large for a polyp?
Doctor :   Single 1 cm polyp is not large
User :   do you think for my age and I am in good health- do you think it could be cancerous?
Doctor :   The chances of cancer is far less
Doctor :   Polyps are commonly noticed in female Uterus
Doctor :   Uterus tilt is not very common
Doctor :   I have little knowledge about the incidence of Uterus tilt
Doctor :   in general population
Doctor :   A gynecologist shall be the better person to answer
User :   How do i find an OB on here?
Doctor :   Yes I shall give you a link
User :   ok
User :   is she online now?
Doctor :   Actually you get a detailed answer in 24 hours
Doctor :   by an email
User :   ok I will try that. Thanks for your help
Doctor :   Do you have any other questions that I can answer within my expertise?
Doctor :   It is pleasure to talk to you
User :   you too, i cant think of anything else.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor