Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Concerned about the persisting cold and cough - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   Hi Doc..
User :   actually m having cough n cold sinch last 15 days ...
Doctor :   pl proceed wd ur probs?
User :   dis all happned after i suffered from viral..
User :   i have more prob wid my cogh..
User :   n its happens more in d time of sleeping..
Doctor :   tell ur age/profession
User :   i m 24/ software engg
Doctor :   k
User :   so plz tell mme hw to get rid of it fastly..
Doctor :   Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User :   ?
Doctor :   Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   no dis is the first time..
User :   nope..i have taken few syrups ..but of no use..
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   well ur reqd to under go certain blood & urine examination
User :   is it?
User :   wat can be d reson for it
Doctor :   once u had the report then only we can suggest some medcatn
Doctor :   in the maen time
User :   wat type of blood test doc?
Doctor :   u can avoid dust
User :   ya dat i avoid...
Doctor :   smoke & suffocated environment
Doctor :   no cold water & cold drinks
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor