Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Concerned about longer menstrual cycles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
Doctor :   please proceed with your health query
User :   i am not getting my menses on correct dates.what should i do for that?
Doctor :   when was your last menstrual period?
User :   march 1st
Doctor :   when was the menstrual period before this one?
User :   i don't remeber
Doctor :   what is the usual time gap you used to have between your periods?
User :   this time i think so 43 days.Today i got menses
Doctor :   were your periods regular before?
User :   yes but gaps were there
Doctor :   few women tend to have menstrual cycles that are about 35-45 days length
Doctor :   with bleding varying from 5-7 ays
Doctor :   *days
User :   i got my menses on march 1st and after how many days should i get my menses?
User :   today i got menses
Doctor :   if your periods have been coming within 40-45 days in last few episodes
Doctor :   then you might get your periods again after 40-45 days gap
User :   ok
Doctor :   taking day1 as first day of bleeding
Doctor :   have you followed what I said?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor