Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Concerned about high WBC count - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Blood Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I'm 34 year old mother of a 10 year old.My WBC count is inceasing .It was 8000/cmm in July Now 0000 in October what is wrong with me doctor?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   DO you have any infection or any other symptoms?
User :   No
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   It could be an incidental finding, are any other parameters abnormal?
User :   Feeling Small pain on back
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Any fever, sore throat?
User :   No sir
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you get further evaluation done.
Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes.
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor