Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Concerned about having DCIS - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi I'"m having a tough time getting ahold of my GP & was hoping you could give me some advice
User :   I recently had an ultrasound done due to green discharge from my right breast. The results came back that I have 2 small cysts & dilated ducts. I an concerned about the chance it may be DCIS can someone give me some feedback?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   31 female
User :   oh 5'3" & 140 lbs
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   DCIS is usually found during mammogram screenings, but it can be difficult to detect
User :   I'm going crazy just not knowing what is going on
User :   She didn't order a Mammogram
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have history of weight loss
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor