Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Concerned about a blood clot on the back due to injury - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello docs
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   is there any dermatologists
User :   for chat
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   actually, i met with a minor accident and got a 2x2 inch blood clot on my back
Doctor :   ok
User :   will that go by itself or do i need to do naything for that
Doctor :   the blood clots usually disappears on its own over a period of time
User :   it is itching a lot from 2 days
Doctor :   are you using any medications
User :   no
Doctor :   apply coconut oil at night which will help for itching
User :   oh ok, let me try that out tonite
User :   thank you very much Doc
User :   have a good day
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor