Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Conception for male child - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hii
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   my name is xxxxx
User :   i m 28 yrs old
User :   i want to ask a question
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   Age - 28, Gender : Female . Occupation : xxxxx xxxxx , Location : xxxxx UK, Marital Status : Married
User :   i have one child which is two years old
User :   she is girl child
User :   ?????????????????????
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I have read yuor query for male child
User :   yes please
Doctor :   Scientifically it is not proved
Doctor :   at all
Doctor :   There are some astronomical theories
Doctor :   but have not relevance
Doctor :   No medical literature says this way you can get a male
User :   i have read on internet that there is some specific days in which we can try.
Doctor :   or that way you can get female
Doctor :   Dont believe in those
User :   but i want those things in detail
Doctor :   If it is so every one can try for the specific gender of child
User :   so, what will u suggest .
Doctor :   I suggest is you have a healthy pregnancy with the proper prenatar care
Doctor :   Dont put these illusions in mind
Doctor :   and it is illegal to say the gender of child in countries like India
Doctor :   before the birth
User :   i m agreed with that , it is illegal
User :   but thinking of everything about me & my family which needs boy child
User :   what shall i do now..
Doctor :   Try to convince them
Doctor :   They are in developed world now
Doctor :   and every oen is the same
User :   whatever modern thinking a person can have. but the fact is that, everyone wants complete family.. thats what my parents in law says..
Doctor :   What is meant by a complete family
Doctor :   having a girl and then boy
Doctor :   Complete family is to accept any person
User :   they say ..that i should plan to conceive now again.. with all precuation & everything to have a boy child
Doctor :   You ask them to plan and you can follow their plan
User :   one daughter & the other one should be the SON
Doctor :   so tht if yoiu deliver by it is good
Doctor :   and girl then you can escape saying that i followed according to your plan
User :   No., doc.. Its not like that.. the thing is that my parents in law are not broadminded.. they have very backward thinking
Doctor :   That is what I say
Doctor :   Ask them to plan
Doctor :   and you follow according to them
Doctor :   Ask them to ask their family doctor
User :   for the first time when i conceived , during the whole time of my pregnancy , they kept expecting the boy child..
Doctor :   No body in this universe can say what gender of the child is born if you follow certain kind of instructions
User :   even my husband & me were the most the happiest parents to get a girl child which my husband always wanted..
User :   but my parents in law were not happy ..
User :   & now thats y she keeps saying to have another boy child only
User :   i m very confused & thats y i m very scared also to conceive again
Doctor :   I guess I cant help you
User :   Thanks
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor