Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Computer aided sickness, swollen eyes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   Hello Doc. My eyes r generally swollen and i feel discomfort in them when i get up in the morning. What could it be?
User :   The veins below the eyes are prominent too
User :   It's not that I am not getting enough sleep. I do get enough time to sleep.
Doctor :For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   Age 28
User :   Gender Male
User :   Location India
User :   Marital Status SIngle
Doctor :   k
User :   Height 172
User :   Weight 60
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User :   No
User :   I don't take any of these.
Doctor :   Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User :   Allergies Yes. May be to Dust or Onion.
Doctor :   Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   So tat gives me a running nose at times.
User :   Yes. Had a surgery on nose as well.
Doctor :   well it seems that ur suffering from CAS
User :   To straighten the septum.
User :   Wats CAS?
Doctor :   computer aided sickness
User :   Oooooops
Doctor :   You can work as long as you want on the computer. Get the eye pressure checked up.

Doctor :   There could also be mild inflammation for which you can seek eye drops.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor