Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Computer Related Injuries (Back ache ) - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Computer Related Injuries (Backache) pls help me
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when oyu have this
User :   1month
Doctor :   have you taken any medications
User :   no
Doctor :   main thing is to maintain good posture
Doctor :   Your chair is comfortable and at a height where you can rest both feet flat on the floor.
Doctor :   Your keyboard is far enough forward on your work surface so that you can rest your forearms, from elbow to wrist, on the desk. This relaxes the shoulders, helping to prevent tension and possible nerve irritation.
Doctor :   Your chair, desk and monitor are all at the correct height to work comfortably and you have adequate light. You use a separate keyboard if you work on a laptop.
Doctor :   give some hot compression to that area
User :   i am not understading
Doctor :   you have to maintaina good posture while sitting and working over computer
Doctor :   Try physiotherapy
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor