Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Complications related to nasal polyps - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   actuaaly I m getting some problem inside my nose I did XRAY and Nasal endoscopy also
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   What was the inference from these Investigations ?
User :   Age-31,Gender-m,Kolkatta,married,68,5.9'
Actually according to the report there is some querypulp
User :   And some DNS is also there
Doctor :   POLYP you mean ?
User :   Ya
so what I need to do ?
Doctor :   Well then you shall need to get it removed Surgically and then Correct your DNS also Simultaneously
User :   is it a major one ?
Doctor :   Yes the polyp In itself will cause the Problems of itself andf also the Repeated infections Due to it
Doctor :   Due to the DNS that you carry will be leading to the
Doctor :   Repeated Sinuses Infections
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor