Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Complete eradication of acidity - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i am having acidity prob?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   since when?
User :   how to eradicate completely
User :   from one year
Doctor :   what is your age?
User :   26
Doctor :   WHat other symptoms you have?
User :   i feel suffication, sometimes vomitting and head ache
Doctor :   Have you taken any treatment before?
User :   sometimes i ve taken injection and doc had prescribed tablets like Ocid qrs
User :   injection is pantadoc
Doctor :   Ok. has it not helped at all?
User :   not now
Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   thank u
Doctor :   You may have an infection in the stomach
User :   wht is the treatment
Doctor :   which needs to be corrected first
Doctor :   You have to undergo a test before starting it

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor