Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Complete body check up, psoriasis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Psoriasis
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Need to a complete body and health check-up for me and my husband. We are 27 & 29 years old and lead an extremely stressful, tiring and no physical excercise kind of lifestyle currently. Hence need to get a preventive check-up, so that we could correct our lifestyle. Please help, which is best place to get such tests done? My husband is just 27 years and has been diagonsed with High BP and both of us are overweight
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Let me read what you have typed.
User :   have posted my query
User :   sure
Doctor :   May i know where are you based?

User :   bangalore
Doctor :   You can get the tests done.

User :   wat tests shud we get done?
User :   And i have psoriasis too
User :   cant c ur chat!!1
Doctor :   There are various health plans available these days which includes blood test, urine test, BP, sugar monitoring. Heart check ups, USG scan etc

User :   recently have seen lot of close friends diagosed with cancer...
Doctor :   Are you on any medications for psoriasis? Since when do you have it?
User :   which were not aware at all...
User :   are there tests to get the entire body checked to prevent cancer..
Doctor :   You can get for complete evaluation and that will help help you to know if any disease is there or not.
Doctor :   You can go for USG scans, CT scan and for women Pap smear and Mammograms can be doen
Doctor :   *done

User :   off late have been feeling very itchy in my vagina..
User :   have been using candiderma
Doctor :   Is there any burning or foul smelling discharge present?

User :   burning yes
Doctor :   Since when are you having it?
User :   not reallt foul smelling
User :   but yes there is slight smell
Doctor :   Since when are you having it?
User :   for abput 3 months...
Doctor :   It seems like an infection which is due to fungus or virus.
User :   its not continous though
User :   but occurs frequently
User :   wat shud is do?
Doctor :   You need to get it examined completely and also may require investigations like pap smear to see the exact cause.
Doctor :   Since when have you been using Candidierma?
User :   long ago doctor had suggested me so use when ever itching and burning is more...
Doctor :   You require a complete course to be done for its ellimination. Since it has been so long you should get it evaluated.
User :   u mean i shud consult a gyneocologist?
Doctor :   You can use CANDID VG tablet for a week which is to be inserted inside vagina every night.
User :   ok doctor....
Doctor :   If that does not help then you need to see a gynaec

User :   ok..
User :   will husband get infected?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor