Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Combination of two drugs to reduce high cholesterol - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Cholesterol
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr.
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query
Doctor :   are you with me?
User :   I am a diabetic with high cholestrol level/...
Doctor :   ok
User :   but it is not available in the market... can u pls confirm if it is atorfit F or atorfit Fn...
User :   or pls advise the alternate tab for this..
Doctor :   Who advised you to take ATORFIT
User :   atorfit Fn is there in the market...
User :   doctor
Doctor :   Ok It is just ATORFIT
User :   doctor has advised me take atorfit F but that is not available... only atorfit Fn is there...
Doctor :   Which doctor?
User :   so want to clarify is atorfit F is equal to atorfit Fn..?
Doctor :   Atorfit FN and Atorfit F are different
Doctor :   You can also ask the chemist Atorfit with Fenofibrate as chemical name instead of Atorfit F
User :   u mean atorfit with fenofibrate is the alternative..?
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   Atorfit contains Atorvastatin
Doctor :   F means Fenofibrate which is high fibre to reduce cholesterol
Doctor :   So you have to ask the chemist for a combination with Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate
Doctor :   Are you with me?
Doctor :   Did you follow?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding
Doctor :   Please login for further advice.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor