Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Coloured spots on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hey
User :   umm
User :   this is a bit embarrasing but
User :   i have small skin colourd spots on the bottom of my penis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   dont be embrassed
Doctor :   we are here to help you out
User :   ok
User :   can i get rid of them?
Doctor :   what skin color spots
User :   ye
User :   i duno what they are
User :   i thought you migtht have an idea?
User :   hello?
User :   are you there?
Doctor :   which coloured spots
Doctor :   since when u have
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   do u have extra skin
User :   umm i have had them for 2 years now i think
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what medical problem is the skin tag causing you
User :   nothing its just really embarrasing and i dont want my sexual partner to see them
Doctor :   u can consult ur GP
Doctor :   we will be able to help you
Doctor :   if u can tell us

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor