Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Colon cancer - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Colon Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
User :   hi i want to have ababy but my man have colon or prostate cancer can he still reproduce
Doctor :   HI,
Doctor :   What stage of cancer prostate he is in ?
Doctor :   Are you there ?
User :   i m not sure he feels bad at time but he,s still working his two jobs sometime he will have bleeding fromdoingnumbertwo
Doctor :   Bleeding from rectum would be due to colon cancer
Doctor :   if he can maintain the erections and produce good amount of semen and sperms then there is no hassle in conception
Doctor :   erectile dysfunction, and ejections would be defective in late stages of cancer
Doctor :   in prostatic cancer*
User :   so am im worring to much for why imno pregnat yet
Doctor :   get his semen tested for the number and quality of sperms
Doctor :   if thats good along with erection then there is no need to worry
Doctor :   there are other techniques like artificial insemenation and IVF ET which can help you better
User :   that you for all your time
Doctor :   you are welcome
User :   good night
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me , kindly provide your feedback
Doctor :   very good night
Doctor :   Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor