Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Cold, running nose and sneezing - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hi, i am suffering with running nose and sneezing from yesterday. Can you please suggest
User :   not having any caugh
User :   just running nose and sneezing
Doctor :   Do you have fever
Doctor :   Do you have throat pain
User :   since a few days i was also having lot of phlegm / mucous coming out of my throat
Doctor :   How old r u?
User :   no i dont have fewer
User :   29
Doctor :   Take Coldact tab one 2 times a day
User :   no i dont have throat pain
Doctor :   do warm water galing3 times a day
Doctor :   drink hot liquids
Doctor :   Becuase u do not have fever u dont need antibiotics
User :   what is coldact
Doctor :   Yes
User :   i dont have throat pain, still you want me to do warm water gargle
Doctor :   Yes
User :   ok
Doctor :   It clears congestion in nose
User :   ok, anything els i should consider
Doctor :   It is just viral infection of nose
Doctor :   it will get better in 5-7 days
Doctor :   Did I answer your query
User :   yes, thank you Doctor
Doctor :   Thankk you

Doctor :   Bye for now
Doctor :   *thank you
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor