Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Coagulated Bleeding in period - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I am having a period and I went to change a tampon and on it was a long piece of tissue it looked kind of like a tube and it had a blood clot on one end. I was having stomach pains that didnt feel like cramps but server gas pains (i thought) I did just recently start a new birth control a month ago.
Doctor :   Let me read it
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   This can be a reaction to the medicine
Doctor :   It is mainly coagulated blood
User :   ok.
User :   ok so nothing to be seriously worrie about
Doctor :   No
User :   worried*
Doctor :   You need not worry much about it
User :   ok thank u
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form and say done when done

User :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor