Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Clues to overcome premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
User :   iam not satisfied sex from my husband
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here.
User :   hai iam XXX
Doctor :   please describe your problem in detail.
User :   i think my husband is having some sex problem, he leaks in maximum 20 to 50 seconds
Doctor :   ok. is there problem in getting an erection?
Doctor :   how long have you been married? since when is he having this problem?
User :   we had married past 4 years he is having the problem from the day he errect weekly once only or later
Doctor :   please provide his age, height, weight, occupation, details of past medical illness and treatment.
User :   he is 44, 5.5 height 75 weight he is doing XXX he is not having any medical problem
Doctor :   ok. I will need to ask few more questions to understand his problem. May I proceed?
User :   yes
Doctor :   does he have history of masturbation? is yes, how many times a week he used to masturbate before and after marriage?
Doctor :   is there any problems in achieving an erection?
Doctor :   does he have night time erection (not while having sex, but while sleeping)?
User :   i dont know about his masturbation, he has erection only some times even if iam sleeping he calls me but if iam wanting he says iam tired
Doctor :   does he have early morning erections (again not while having sex, but otherwise)?
User :   some times
Doctor :   ask him about the night time and early morning erections. he should havethem atleast once or twice a week. it suggests that here are no problems associated organically.
Doctor :   is here pain or discomfort or foul smell associated with ejaculation?
User :   how could i make him have sex longer, because even once iam not satisfied
Doctor :   how much does the ejaculate amount to? (give an approximate value on an average basis)
User :   is is little only it doesnt even flow from my vagina
Doctor :   he has to try not to ejaculate, but withold it and allow longer time. it is called as 'start and stop technique' and depends solely on the ma's will power to control ejaculation
Doctor :   and indulge more into foreplay.
Doctor :   the normal ejaculate amounts to about 1-6.5 ml.
Doctor :   *man's
User :   is there any medicine for delaying
Doctor :   i would suggest him to be examined by an Andrologist or a urologist
Doctor :   to see if the problem is psychological (as in most cases) or organic involving any serious problems (about 5% of cases)
Doctor :   in thge meantime he can try using Prilox gel to massage on his penis
Doctor :   about 1 hour before having sex
Doctor :   and cover with a cloth
User :   he is an ego person he will not go to doctor please help me suggest any tablet available in XXX india
Doctor :   and then have sex, focus more on the intercourse rather than his performance in bed
Doctor :   such that the psychological blocks of failure can be taken off
Doctor :   Tablets have lots of side effects.
Doctor :   and should be taken after consent from the doctor.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor