Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Clot in brain, artery blocked, apartial stroke. Which doctor to consult? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 31-May-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:Good Morning Doctor
Doctor:Good morning
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:There is clot in the brain and one of the arteries is blocked. There was apartial stroke on the right side, impacting right arm and right side of the mouth
User:\which department of science this belongs to? Whihc doctor should we consut and the Doctor?
Doctor:You should consult a neurosurgeon
User:Can you please suggest the Doctor and the Hospital
Doctor:May I know your location?
Doctor:You can visit Fortis or coulmbia Asia hospital in your location
User:Thanks Doctor
Doctor:Thank you too
Doctor:Do you have more queries to ask?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor