Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Clogged hair follicles in upper arm. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   Hello Dr. I have a question for you.
Doctor :   plz continue
User :   Ever since I was little I have had what looks like a rash on my upper arm. I went to get it checked out by my Dr. then and he told me it was clogged hair follicles and told me to apply moisturizer daily.
Doctor :   ok
User :   Well I still have it to this day and I've tried to apply moisturizer but it doesn't work and I'm a bit too lazy to go to the Dr. to get it checked out again.
User :   Do you have any suggestions?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   can you tell me how that rash looks like
User :   It is small red bumps all over my upper arm.
Doctor :   is there any itching over there
User :   Nope, none at all.
Doctor :   is there anything coming out like any secretions

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor