Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Clitoral Piercing - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i was thinking about get my clitors periced , could there be any problems with this
User :   are you there
Doctor :   if done in surgeon's office
Doctor :   it would be fine
Doctor :   it needs to done in aseptic conditions
Doctor :   it needs to be done in aseptic conditions
User :   okay and would sex cause any problems with this
Doctor :   there could some medicine problems
Doctor :   in the form of infection or allergy
Doctor :   or there could be pain or clittorial tear
Doctor :   just make sure the piercing is performed in clean, hygienic conditions
Doctor :   You don't want to get a nasty vulval infection or blood diseaseĆ¢??such as hepatitis or AIDS. Also be aware that clitoral piercings can be more painful and take much longer to heal than piercings performed on other body parts. You'll need to keep the area sterile until the piercing is completely healed, sometimes up to eight weeks.
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor