Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Clicking in head - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   hi im a female living on long island and im 22
Doctor :  
User :   everytime i walk i have a clicking in my head like a tiny ball boucning up and down my leftpart of my top head right behind and above my eye
User :   could this be bad?
Doctor :  
User :   but not when i sit down basically only with movement i feel and hear it
Doctor :  
since when are you having this feeling?
User :   like 4 or 5 motnhs ago
Doctor :  
have taken any treatment or investigations for this?
User :   i wet to 5 docs they couldnt tell me what it was
User :   all they said was do a MRI
User :   why do you think they aid that? could it be a tumor , G-d forbid
Doctor :  
yes you will need to take an MRI to find out what is going on
User :   howwver when i walk and hear it i tried closing my mouth and out my jaw together and it wouldnt click
Doctor :   ok

User :   so it could be? is that a possilbe symptom of a tumor?
Doctor :  
we cannot say only by this one symptom
Doctor :  
do you have weight loss

Doctor :  
or do you have loss of appetite?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor