Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Circumcision surgery - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   hi there i wanna know where can i go to get the skin from under my penis off
Doctor :  
What is your age?
User :   22
Doctor :  
Were you not circumscised?
User :   no iam
Doctor :  
Can you come again with the question?
User :   u know the skin thats attached to the testicals and the penis underneth the penis i mean
User :   the skin i mean and where and what is that called and where can i remove it
User :   i mean where 2 go
Doctor :   You have to see a general surgeon

Doctor :  
He is the better person to guide you
User :   whats the surger y called
User :   and how much
Doctor :   I am sorry I still do not understand the reason why you want to get it removed
Doctor :   Do you have some problem with it

User :   yeah i cacnt like move it up that much all the way
Doctor :   Do you mean you are not able to retract the skin over the penis

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor