Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Circumcision for para phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi im hoping u can help when i get an erection my forskin dont come back over the head i fort it was ment to i feel its not getting as big as its ment to and it really getting me down
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   this is from when ?
User :   its always been like this
Doctor :   may i know your age
User :   26
Doctor :   this is called para phimosis
Doctor :   and the only remedy is surgery
User :   will it make my pennis bigger
Doctor :   circumcision is the name of the procedure
User :   so will this make my pennis bigger
Doctor :   no it will not make the penis bigger
User :   it is only 4 inches is that normal
Doctor :   you have a tight skin which you cannot pull back during erection, that tight skin will be removed
Doctor :   it is quite normal
Doctor :   size of the penis has no relation with the sexual function
User :   i think its to small
Doctor :   ok
User :   is there any way i can make it bigger
Doctor :   yes you can visit a plastic surgeon in this regard and discuss with him regarding increasing it in size
User :   ok thank you
Doctor :   thanks for consulting health care magic
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor