Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Circumcision for foreskin retraction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help oyu
Doctor :   Provide age, gender,occupation
User :   22 male sw engg
User :   hey
User :   are u there?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Proceed with oyur query
User :   its a sexual problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   the skin of my penis doesnt come down
User :   i mean its closed at the upper end
Doctor :   Since when you have this problem
User :   from birth i guess
User :   now does it effect during sex
User :   and if yes whats the remedy
Doctor :   Do you mean you are not able to retract the skin
User :   ya right
User :   like if u push it down
User :   the penis doesnt come out of it
Doctor :   Any inections, discharge
User :   no
User :   rest all is normal
Doctor :   this is phimosis
Doctor :   It has to be operated, like circumcision
Doctor :   Did you contacted any doctor
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   .....?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor