Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Chronic pain in testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi Doctor..
User :   Good Afternoon
User :   My name is XXXX
Doctor :   good afternoon
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i am Male, unmarried aged 28 years
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am getting pain in my testicles
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   since how long u have this problem?
User :   Occupation:Computer Operator, Location: Hyderabad, Marital Stauts: single
Doctor :   ok
User :   Weight: 70 Kg and Height: 178cm
User :   Dependeants: Yes
User :   I have this problem for the last 5 years
Doctor :   how long u have this problem?
Doctor :   ok
User :   But this problem is existing more since one year
Doctor :   anytime u consult for this problem?
User :   No
User :   I am hesitating to consult doctor for this
Doctor :   u need to consult this with surgeon
User :   Earlier i thought, it is because of the tight drawer
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   But i am observing this even if i wear loose drawer also, i am getting pain..
Doctor :   ok
User :   When i get pain, i should sleep on the bed straight
Doctor :   is there any color change on the skin
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor