Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Chronic costochondritis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   I have had Costocontitis for over 30 years and was always able to relieve the symtoms with Indocin. For some reason now I'm not responding to the Meds
User :   I'am in so much pain I live on Vicodins and Demerol
Doctor :  
User :   can you tell me what else to do
Doctor :  
May i know your age and gender?
User :   female
User :   65
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Do you have any other nedical problems?
User :   IBS, Diverticulitis, IC
Doctor :   Ok.

Doctor :  
Do you have oain in any other joints?
User :   no
User :   just chest and both breasts
Doctor :   Ok.

User :   at times it feels like a heartattack, but that was ruled out in the ER
Doctor :  
There are various pain killer available
Doctor :  
Which reduce the pain.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor