Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Chronic condition of hypoglycemia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   no insurance coverage paid for a1c 1 mo. ago it was over 11 was given metforman high readings want my old med. back, glimepiride that ive used for several years , the hospital is apathetic about writing a script other clinics dont want to deal with me because its a chronic cond. who can help me?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Since the oral hypoglycemics are prescription medications i cannot give it to you online.
Doctor :   I would suggest you to consult a diabetologist or an endocrinologist either at an hospital or a clinic for getting the prescription.
Doctor :   May I know your location?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   yes I live
Doctor :   Give me a minute so that I can try to locate a specialist for you.
User :   it seems like they want to bankrupt me alot of hassle for a script thats unions 4 u
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor