Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Chronic chest pain and breathlessness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   well
User :   I wanted to know if i might have heart problems
User :   I went to the doctor 1 year ago
User :   said my heart was fine
User :   but i still feel chest pain sometimes
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   i can help you on this
Doctor :   can you tell me few questions
Doctor :   ur age?
User :   16
Doctor :   where exactly the pain
User :   it depends
User :   sometimes in the left side of my chest
Doctor :   does any of your parents are having the same
User :   no
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   since when are you having the pain
User :   1 year ago
User :   but i went doctr then
User :   they checked my heart and said it was fine
Doctor :   do you have breathlessness on walking or running or doing work
User :   yes
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   when does the pain increase
User :   it is a random pain
User :   i can be sitting down
User :   and i get a pain
Doctor :   do you smoke?
User :   no
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   when does it decrease
Doctor :   i mean wat do you do to relieve pain

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor