Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Chronic acidity and flatulence - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   i have acidity
Doctor :   with this problem
Doctor :   How long have you been
User :   i have it from past 3 yrs, buring sensation in the stomach, lot of gas formation
Doctor :   Ok
User :   in summers the problem increases
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor
User :   right now i use pantop 40mg when i have to much burning sensation
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is it given by a doctor
User :   yes
Doctor :   How long hav eyou been using this
User :   6months
Doctor :   Has endoscopy been done earlier?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok but I think you should have been advised to use it daily
User :   ok, is it necessary
Doctor :   Yes it should be used daily for 4 to 8 weeks before you could see a better result
Doctor :   and you should follow the diet more importantly
Doctor :   We would mail you a document for the food restrictions and the foods avoided
Doctor :   Please do follow them for a better lifestyle
Doctor :   OK
User :   thank you, its very kind of you
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor