Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Chronic Diarrhoea & Soft Bowel - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have been having chronic diarrhea and soft bowel movements that dont seem to change with the foods i eat
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
User :   should i go to the doctor
Doctor :   since how long u have this problem
User :   about a month
Doctor :   anytime have u consulted gastroenterologist for ur problem
Doctor :   any particular food makes u so
Doctor :   any time colonoscopy was done?
Doctor :   yes u need to see doctor
User :   yea my colonosopy came back ok and i had a stool test done and it came back ok
Doctor :   the diarrhea is persisting for long time
Doctor :   could you please type in the stool culture and colonoscopy results
User :   i dont have them i was never given them
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any other medical problems you have other than diarrhea
Doctor :   do u have stomachache or fever?

Doctor :   along with this problem
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor