Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Child with fever and vomiting. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Aug-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Doctor:Are you there with me?
User:good afternoon doctor
User:my kid is 11 months now,
User:he is suffering from cold
User:we had TMINIC for him
User:he has lot of plum inside
User:from last night he started vomitting
User:our family doctor is not available today
User:hence looking forward for your suggestion
Doctor:Is there temperature?
Doctor:Did you record?
Doctor:Ok all the medications come with prescription for vomiting
Doctor:How many vomits yet?
User:from yesterday it's 5 now
Doctor:Syrup DOM, will be helpful
Doctor:You should give 2mg. Check the bottle in how much ml 2mg is available
User:wats the manufacturer doctor?
Doctor:It is called Domperidone syrup
Doctor:Tomorrow please visit your doctor
User:Domperidone r8?
User:and 2 Mg
Doctor:Give him ORS satchets every 4 horus
Doctor:in 200ml
User:whats ORS doctor?
Doctor:Oral rehydration salts
User:what's the action of the syrup and ORS?
Doctor:Syrup for vomiting
Doctor:and ORS for replacing the lost fluids
Doctor:Cold could be because of dehydration
User:we had a tour last week
Doctor:If it is uncontrolled please visit the nearest Casualty in the hospital
Doctor:you will have Pediatrician to check on emergency call
User:might be the weather and water change he got that
User:if we want to visit you doctor?
Doctor:I am not available for physical consult
Doctor:Which city are you in?
Doctor:Which place in Bangalore?
User:JP Nagar 8th Phase, Near XXXXXXX temple Baneerghatta road
Doctor:You can go to any hospital nearby
Doctor:I am very far off
Doctor:You can directly go to Casualty in the hospital
Doctor:there would be a doctor in place compulsorily
Doctor:Do you have any more queries
Doctor:Thank you for visiting me here
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor