Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Child has drastic fall in weight. Give threptin biscuits? What may be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 30-May-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Growth and Development in Children
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1554 Questions
User:My child is suffering health problem, My child age is approx 15 months, his birth weight was 3.4 kg, but now he is weight 7.8 kg, he is eating well, what I will do , Please suggest ?
User:How are you sir
Doctor:I think I just spoke to you
Doctor:regarding the child over phone
Doctor:Do you still have some doubts after my discussion
User:no sir
Doctor:Please go ahead and employ my suggestions
Doctor:He will soon get better
Doctor:you may note THREPTIN Biscuits
Doctor:Do you have any more queries?
User:his weight more than 9 kg, when back to native place, he suffering health problem
Doctor:Always weigh on the same weighing machine and track the progress
Doctor:You may have to buy it
Doctor:The weight shown is different from machine to machine
Doctor:What kind of health problem?
User:I will check his weight every 15 days
Doctor:Wean off the breast feeds and increase the regular diet including one extra glass of milk, one egg per day, butter, cheese, ghee, legumes
User:I will follow according to your suggestion
Doctor:Ok good
Doctor:Do you have any more queries
Doctor:Thank you for consulting me.
User:no sir, thanks a lot
Doctor:Bye for now
Doctor:See me after a month
User:ok sir
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor