Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Chest pain with asthma - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   iv been havin tight chest pain
User :   im an asthmatic
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when you have the chest pain
User :   its been a long time
User :   ive been avioding it for bout a month
User :   comes n goes but when it comes it HURTS
Doctor :   do you have difficulty in breathing, cough, cold, fever?
User :   NOPE
User :   completely normal
Doctor :   are you taking any medictions
User :   well this asthma med called symbicort
Doctor :   provide your age, gender
User :   matter of fact it started to get worse when i used that stuff
User :   19 male
Doctor :   i suggest you to get an examaintion done by a physician
Doctor :   you may be having acute attack of astma
User :   ohh
Doctor :   you may need some nebulization
User :   i have one
User :   like right now
Doctor :   do you have nebulizer at home
User :   im in ALOT of pain
Doctor :   isuggest you to see s doctor immmediately
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor