Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Chest pain for a 34 year old male - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   just i want to dissucuss about my health
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please go ahead with your query
User :   last two years i have feel very dull chest pain frequently
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   my age 34 year old
Doctor :   ok
User :   married
User :   weight 78
User :   dependent 3 people
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   where is the pain located exactly? does it go anywhere from the central location?
User :   i went to my family doctor he said
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   problem is cold
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   he given medicine deriphlline and anitbotic ( monocef 100mg)
User :   when i taken i feel ok
Doctor :   was there any relief?
User :   when i stop medicine again i feel
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long?
User :   not smoke rarely i will eat pan with tobbaco
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   alway i am feeling very dull not active
Doctor :   is there cough or asthma?
User :   yea asthma reraly cough
Doctor :   where is the pain exactly? is it at one place or all over the chest?
Doctor :   ok
User :   my left hand side
Doctor :   i suggest that you get these tests done
Doctor :   ecg, chest xray
Doctor :   in THYROCARE labs there is a test called AAROGYAM. that includes a complete general check up
User :   i did ecg not xray
Doctor :   were there any changes in the ecg?
User :   can you suggest where is good lab to check all test
Doctor :   THYROCARE is reputed
User :   doctor told me in ecg have little bit wrong you have to some excercis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did you visit a general physician or a family doctor?
User :   i am chating from india
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   i suggest that you reduce weight, get the tests i advised you
Doctor :   and get a ggeneral check up with an MD general medicine doctor
Doctor :   you should avoid fatty foods, oily foods
Doctor :   junk foods
User :   always i am very worried about my health problems because of iam not able to give any concentration in my job
Doctor :   reduce salt
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   eat a healthy diet
User :   ok
Doctor :   also exercise regularly walking, treadmill for 1/2 hr everyday
User :   ok
Doctor :   also you need to eat more fruits and vegetables
User :   yes using vegtable and fruits
User :   you know some time i feel very active
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   the tests would be required]
Doctor :   if the lipids are elevated
Doctor :   then you need weight reduction
Doctor :   you also need to constantly monitor these values\
User :   ok i will do let you know
User :   sure
Doctor :   also try for weight reduction
Doctor :   consult a doctor every 3-4 months
Doctor :   exercise regularly
User :   sure
Doctor :   please confirm your details
User :   ok
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   tommorro
Doctor :   ok
User :   i will catch you next couple of days
User :   thank you very doctor
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor