Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Chest pain due to high cholesterol - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Cholesterol
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   I have high choleserol since long time, and had medicine in the past. now I feel some minor painlike experience in the middle of my chest. what it will be?
Doctor :   ok,
Doctor :  
age, gender
User :   46 m
Doctor :  
since how long you have high cholestrol
Doctor :  
User :   3 years
Doctor :  
do you smoke, alchol
User :   no
Doctor :  
is it too high
Doctor :  
User :   abt 200
User :   s
Doctor :  
User :   also, trygycer
Doctor :  
you have any gastritis
User :   no
Doctor :  
do you have pain inthe left arm
Doctor :  
anytime you had any heart related prob
User :   not at all
Doctor :  
where exactly is the pain
User :   it is not a pain
User :   but something like it
User :   I canno describe it
Doctor :  
is it very congestive, any sweating
User :   that too very minor
Doctor :  
ok on the left side

Doctor :  
ecg done any time
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor